Next to weddings, the renewal of vows is probably one of the more romantic and anticipated events that couples look forward to. Aside from being a showcase of their undying love to the entire world, this is the day where they celebrate marriage and reaffirm their commitment to one another in spite of the many bumps and the rough trails they have experienced along the way. So where to hold this most celebrated event? Here are some of the places endearing and engaging that couples can exchange their “I Dos” - once again.
Malay, Aklan, Boracay
The venue is in Boracay, what more can you ask? As this paradise known as Fridays mixes with your romantic relationship and your lush love for one another the result is a totally exhilarating experience. The gorgeous white sands, the remarkable amenities and views, the tropical and exotic-style cottages are what make your renewal of vows – and the years to come - sealed and settled forever. Plus after a restful night of sleeping soundly together, you’d wake up to the tune of birds singing lightly in your ears – that sweet and melancholic sound makes you want to stay in bed for the rest of your stay here. But of course, you’d also want to take a dip into these tempting waters.
Fridays Boracay offers complete package for renewal of vows, from small details to exceeding guest’s expectations. The beachfront of the resort, located at the north end of the White Beach, is considered one of the finest and cleanest in the country. Plus Friday’s has an award winning restaurant with a professional Chef, an excellent wine list and service.
Facilities and Amenities
Couples and their families can immerse themselves in these facilities and amenities: swimming pool, restaurant, beachfront bar, indoor activity centre and massage area.
Renewal of Vows PACKAGE P90,126
• Room accommodation for 3 days and 2 nights
• Round trip land and boat Caticlan transfers
• Welcome drinks and shell necklace upon arrival
• Fruit basket in the room upon arrival
• Daily set breakfast
• Complimentary Friday’s bathrobes
• Complimentary aromatherapy for the couple at the spa
• Beach altar set-up for ceremony
• Set meal for the couple during the reception
• Complete banquet set-up and linen requirements
• Public announcement system
• 3-layered wedding cake
• One bottle of wine for ceremonial toasting
• Local permits (island required)
• Wedding guest book and pen
Club Punta Fuego
Club Punta Fuego boasts of exclusivity. Its finer beaches and coves, refreshing and cool atmosphere and its verdant evergreens make this an ideal personal and quiet space for those couples who want to renew their ties once more. Whether you choose to say your “I Dos” in the garden or in the chapel or even by the infinity pool, this idyllic backdrop promises a day – and a lifetime - like no other. If you want intimacy, then this is it.
Why Club Punta Fuego?
Aside from its privacy, there are many reasons for you to hold your renewal of vows in Club Punta Fuego. Its many venues are already a testament to that. If you want to walk down the aisle – once more – with trees and plants swaying in the breeze - go for the Lower Beach Club (maximum of 300 people) that can offer you a garden ceremony like no other. If, however, you have a penchant for the seas and the waves, ride up at the Terrazas de Punta Fuego (maximum of 500 people) which gives you a glimpse of the setting sun and the waves churning up to the shore. There are, of course, indoor ceremonies that can gear up for this special day – the Upper Beach Club (good for 150 people) and the San Pablo Function Room (good for 150 people). Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel also offers intimacy and closeness.
Facilities and Amenities
Club Punta Fuego is for sports enthusiasts. Have a round of golf, play a second swerve of tennis or bike your way up the mountain trails. This is also home to Terrazas de Punta Fuego and Punta Fuego Yacht Club, two leisure destinations that can indeed take your breath away.
Renewal of Vows PACKAGE P459,000 / 100 Persons
• Choice of Buffet Dinner Menu
• Bottomless Iced Tea or Soda in glass
• A bottle of sparkling wine for Couple’s toasting
• Choice of Hors d’oeuvres or Pasta Station
• Three-tiered fondant wedding cake (edible base layer only)
• Full Sound System Set- up and Lights
• Special Floral Arrangement for the Couple’s Table
• Floral Centerpiece for the guest tables, buffet and cake
• Use Golf cart as Bridal car (if within Peninsula only)
• Use of LCD Projector and White screen
• Twelve (12) Room Accommodation with Breakfast for 2 persons
• Welcome Fruits and Wine in the Room of the Couple
• Complimentary Massage for two
• A choice of Beach Front, Indoor or Garden Reception
Venue for five (5) hours
• Complete floral set up at the ceremony and entourage flowers. A choice of beach front, indoor or garden for the ceremony venue.
Fontana Hot Spring Leisure Parks
Otherwise known as Fontana, this idyllic setting just minutes away from Metro Manila is perfect for those who want to renew their wedding vows simply because it has a refreshing element to it: it is a Water Theme Park and Golf course, after all. Plus its New Convention Centre (NCC) has enthralling and elegant function rooms that can accommodate all your friends and loved ones who would want to witness famed events. For the venues, you can choose between the Paeonia Function Room (maximum of 300 people) which is more intimate and private. But if you prefer to invite more than of your friends and officemates. Jasmine Ballroom (maximum of 1,245 people) can be your best choice.
Why Clark Fontana?
What sets this location apart from all the rest is that not only is it near to Metro Manila but it has both elements of water and sand that are merged in one tranquil setting. And for those couples who would truly want adventure and a little bit of an escapade, Clark Fontana can offer a complimentary use of their facilities. Not only that because during the renewal of vows, you can arrive in style with either a luxurious car or a horse-drawn carriage that can drive you to your choice of venue.
Facilities and Amenities
Aside from the recreational facilities such as a long slide and the many pools in the area, there is a golf course for those who want to handle their golf clubs and a casino for those couples who want to wager. Clark Fontana also has an array of accommodations: 480 villas, 70 hotel rooms, 20 townhouse units; the Olympic-sized pool, the sauna and the spa and the power convention facilities.
Renewal of Vows PACKAGE P144,000 – P314,000
• Two-night stay in a Standard 3-Bedroom Villa with welcome fruit basket
• Complimentary Set Breakfast for two at Cafe Fontana
• One day use of water park
• Use of the function room for four hours
• Wedding Menu for Buffet Lunch or Dinner
• Choice of Soda for iced tea
• A bottle of sparkling wine for toasting
• A pair of doves in a dove cage
• Grand floral arrangements
• Supreme floral arrangements for stage backdrop
• Grand banquet style set up for the Presidential Table
• 3-Layer Butter Cream Icing Wedding Cake
• Singing Duo Live Entertainment
• Basic sound system
• Reception Host
• Photo booth
• Digital photography and video coverage
• Red carpet
• Choice of luxurious bridal car with personal chauffeur or a horse-drawn carriage
Cagraray Island, Albay
When it comes to world-class facilities and a stylish atmosphere, Misibis Bay in Albay offers just the right mood for couples renewing their vows. Not only does it have a lush tropical setting in full view of the pristine beach but this exuberant location also offers a chapel which overlooks the ocean and an elegant amphitheatre where you can host this once-in-a-lifetime event. Plus if you so desire, a Wedding Specialist is available to cater to your every need.
Why Misibis Bay?
The best reason why Misibis Bay is the perfect and ideal getaway for couples wanting to renew their vows is that they can choose from a variety of locations destined to be at the heart of their romantic relationship. The Beach Front (good for 150 people) is for those couples who’d love it light and breezy with the sand and the seashore right at their fingertips while those who’d want to have a more intimate setting can avail of the Amphitheatre and the Church (good for 80 and 200 people respectively).
Facilities and Amenities
Misibis has everything you need for a renewal of vow. Aside from these fresh choices of wedding venues, there is a spa and the fitness center for relaxation and rejuvenation. You can also lounge by the pool and take a dip in the waters and relieve yourself of the summer heat.
Renewal of Vows PACKAGE P230,000.00
• Choice of one buffet or set menu
• Use of the reception venue for four hours
• Use of multimedia projector and screen
• Standard sound system
• Inclusive of one bottle of champagne for the couple’s toast
• Inclusive of unlimited non-alcoholic beverage of choice (iced tea or juices)
• Inclusive of six bottles of House Wine (White or Red)
• Specially-designed three layer Wedding Cake
• Floral centerpiece in each table using local flowers
• 20% discount on any spa treatments for the couple
• 20% on land and water activities for the couple
• Complimentary overnight stay at the villa for the couple with breakfast
• Complimentary gift certificate for an overnight stay for two persons in a villa (good for one year)
El Nido Resorts
El Nido, Palawan
Who wouldn’t want to have their renewal of vows at El Nido, Palawan? An eco-friendly tourism destination situated in one of the majestic and sprawling locations in Luzon, El Nido Resorts in Palawan offers not only breathtaking scenery, but a private island exclusively yours – where you can exchange your wedding vows, followed by an intimate celebration with your closest family and friends. Yes, not just a private area, but a private island ceremony and reception for the couple and their guests! No strangers passing by, no bystanders.
Why El Nido Resorts?
Both secular and non-secular wedding ceremony are welcome. For those wanting a destination wedding and an official Catholic Wedding rites at the same time, Lagen Island’s Oratory Chapel would be our solution. The chapel is recognized by the Catholic church and is an accredited venue.
Apart from the wedding arrangements, El Nido Resorts offer pre- and post- wedding activities that the couples and their guests can enjoy. Staying in Apulit Island, Miniloc Island, Lagen Island, and Pangulasian Island offers guided island hopping tours. Guests may snorkel to their hearts’ content, kayak to the lagoons during sunrise, have picnic lunches in the beach clubs, and take a sunset cruise to cap off your wedding weekend getaway.
Facilities and Amenities
When you stay at El Nido Resorts, it is summer all over again. Take a dip in the resort pool, and have your cocktails at the bar overlooking the bay. While the parents keep in shape in the resort gym, kids may take advantage of the Kids Activity Center – an indoor play area. For rejuvenation, there is a spa where you can indulge in both European and Asian tropical face and body treatments, including their famous Hilot massage.
Renewal of Vows PACKAGE Starts at P100,400 nett
• Wedding ceremony and reception arrangement in a private island for up to 10 persons
• Bridal Bouquet
• Groom’s Boutonniere
• Floral set up for the ceremony (Includes floral arrangement for the altar or canopy; 3 pairs of aisle floral)
• Floral centerpieces for the reception
• 2-tier wedding cake
• A bottle of champagne
• Couple’s massage