After you said “YES,” now’s the time to start planning your big day. Don’t look further. Metro-Tagaytay offers a unique and memorable destination wedding experience and has an endless options from wedding venues to the finest wedding specialist in town.
Dubbed as the biggest and the grandest bridal fair in the south, I DO IN THE SKY BRIDAL FAIR Season 3 will be the best place to start your wedding hunt for suppliers. The bridal fair is slated on November 18-19, 2017 at the SKY RANCH TAGAYATAY. Since it will be their last series for 2017, they will bring together all the best wedding professionals under one roof. They will not just offer discounts and freebies but also provide early Christmas gifts to all soon-to-wed couples.
As one of their media partners, Weddings Tagaytay collated the top five (5) reasons why you shouldn’t miss this wedding fair:
1. Huge number of Exhibitors. The finest wedding suppliers coming from Cavite and Manila will come together to showcase their products and services. It will be a great opportunity to personally meet them to discuss your wedding vision and budget. This will also be the best venue to compare wedding services and get ideas and inspirations for your special day.
2. Discounts and Freebies. Soon-to-wed couples will enjoy cake tasting samples, free trial makeup, special discounts and deals, freebies and a lot of raffle giveaways from the exhibitors.
3. Grand Food Tasting. Taverna Catering Services together with Aquila Crystal Palace will hold their Grand Food Tasting at the event. Couples can take advantage of this opportunity to get a taste of their latest menu, their bestsellers from main course to desserts and a sneak peek of event setup for FREE. If you love their food, you could even score an awesome wedding package deal.
4. Mitch Desunia’s Ready to Wear Collection at the runway. World Class Fashion Designer Mitch Desunia will be storming the run way with her stunning READY-TO-WEAR bridal gown collection and will be up for sale before and after the event for 50% discount.
5. Free Entrance. Admission is FREE and if you Pre-register now via their Facebook Page (I Do in the Sky Weddings), you will get a chance to win a vacation treat in Singapore. How awesome is that?!
Some of the Major Sponsors of the Event that you need to watch out for:
1. Hotel Kimberly Hotel. Joining for the 3rd time, they will offer competitive wedding packages from 198k to 300k good for 100 guests. Moreover, they will give P30,000 discount for wedding packages and special rates for room accommodation.
2. Bambie Fuentes. For their 1st participation in the bridal fair, their branch inside Ayala Mall Serin Tagaytay will be giving away 20% discount and freebies to watch for in their packages.
3. Mpro Audio Tech. Get to know they services and packages.
4. Makeup by Jamie. They will be joined in their booth by their other business, One Sweet Cakes and Cards and Crafts Invitation. Jamie will be giving fabulous discount and FREEBIES for onsite bookers.
5. Days Hotels. Visit their booth for big discounts on room accommodation.
6. SP Event and SP Mobile Bars. Grab the 50% discount on SP Mobile Bar and free flowing drinks for 3 hours.
7. Blooming Hobby’s flowers and Events. Enjoy 15% discount and lots of freebies.
8. Shuttersteve Photography. Surprise discounts await couples who would avail their all-in wedding package.
9. Club Ananda. Get 10% discount on wedding venue rental and 40% discount for Ananda House for wedding preparations.
Register now and be their queen for the day, as you will be treated with utmost care by all exhibitors. This bridal fair will truly be a day of fun and experience beyond all your expectations. Click Here to Register